CREATING GOOD TIMES SINCE 1985
The first Di Maggio’s restaurant was opened in 1985 in Glasgow’s West End.
A second Di Maggio’s opened a year later in Glasgow’s Shawlands followed by a steady expansion in the coming years across the city with locations in Royal Exchange Square and Theatreland.
ROYAL EXCHANGE SQ.
21, Royal Exchange Square, G1 3AJ, Glasgow
163, West Nile Street, G1 2RL, Glasgow
1038, Pollokshaws Road,, G41 3EB, Glasgow
The Boardwalk, Stroud Rd, G75 0YA , East Kilbride